Shuttle Driver (CDL required)
NIGHT/WEEKEND PART-TIME SHUTTLE DRIVER
- Inspect Truck and trailers for new damage. Take picture and document prior to your shift. (if found report it to manager)
- Shuttle trailers back and forth between Plant and Warehouse
- Load and unload at both locations when necessary (finished product and materials)
- Before leaving, Plant dock must be cleared and both shuttle trailers empty unless it is the last trailer brought up with needs on it.
- Must always check with night supervisor before leaving to check if there’s anything that they might need. Also that they’re aware that you are leaving. (Do NOT leave before checking with plant Supervisor)